Sigma Consulting Group is searching for experienced and qualified Floor Manager to join our client’s Company, a renowned restaurant in Lekki. The successful candidate will be in charge of supervision, management and coordination of floor staffs.
- Supervise floor staff
- Train staff to perform allocated roles
- Manage inventory
- Assist customers with any queries
- Create scheduling for staff shift
- Manage all communication with employees
- Prepare reports to track performance of employees to enhance efficient evaluation
- Administer all problems of employees and invite everyone for table discussion
- Monitor work and maintain an efficient rapport between floor employees and directors’ board
- Coordinate with supervisors and ensure compliance with company policies
- Investigate all issues on floor and assist to resolve all mistakes for management team and working staff
- Analyze and identify growth for all staff and ensure high quality service
- Maintain efficient standard operating system for company and evaluate same
- Determine personal objectives and ensure achievement of target to ensure high quality service and products for better performance
- Prepare and maintain archive and other devices for providing benefits to customers
- Assist potential customers and maintain efficient relationships with prior customers.
- A degree in hospitality or any relevant field
- At least two years manager experience in the hospitality field
- Good customer relations attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent use of the Microsoft Office
Salary – 120,000.