- Offerd Salary ₦150,000
- Career Level Supervisor
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Healthcare
- Qualification RN
Our client is a newly upgraded world class medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to residents of the Lagos providing care in all fields of Internal Medicine, including Cardiology, with its own Coronary and Intensive Care Unit, Renal Dialysis, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery (including Endoscopy and Day-case Surgery), Ophthalmology, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgery, Radiology and Psychiatry. These are all supported by the latest technology, provided by giants in the various fields – the MRI is from GE, the CT scanner from Toshiba, the endoscopes from Olympus and Storz, and there is much more from Huntleigh, Datex, Bronelon, Penlon, Newport, Air-Shield and so on.
- Position: Clinical Nurse
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
We are looking for talented people with a track record of high performance and passion for providing patent focused healthcare services to join our vibrant workforce. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Organizing workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Education and Experiences
- Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialty.
- Applicant must possess current practicing license
- Those with university degree must in addition have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the health sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Those without relevant post basic qualification need NOT apply.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application consisting of a short motivational statement of up to 300 words describing why you want this job and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please write the following in the subject file: “Application – CLINICAL NURSE – LEKKI ”.