- Offerd Salary ₦50,000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Diploma
Sigma Consulting Group is searching for experienced and qualified Graphic Designer to join our client’sCompany located at Ikoyi, Lagos. The successful candidate will be designing awide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful inthis position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliantcreative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Minimum of OND in graphic design or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.