- Offerd Salary ₦150,000
- Career Level Supervisor
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Healthcare
- Qualification RN
Our client is a world class cancer research medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to their patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the development, coordination, evaluation, and expansion of the palliative care services throughout the organization. This position will work within the interdisciplinary team to provide and coordinate care for patients
- Coordinate appointments booking for palliative cases by liaising with front desk.
- Coordinating Information and care requirements with other care providers.
- Reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with direct care-givers.
- Evaluating outcome of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with team members.
- Coordinating implementation of direct care-givers recommendations.
- Assesses and makes recommendations for high quality pain and symptom management.
- Monitors and educates patients, families, and clinical staff in advance care planning and decision-making.
Education and Experiences
- A minimum of RN/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Prior experience in clinical nursing care in oncology, hospice, geriatrics, or intensive care.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a palliative care coordinator.