Palliative Care Team Coordinator
Our client is a world class cancer research medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to their patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the development, coordination, evaluation, and expansion of the palliative care services throughout the organization. This position will work within the interdisciplinary team to provide and coordinate care for patients.
- Position: Palliative Care Team Coordinator
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Coordinate appointments booking for palliative cases by liaising with front desk.
- Coordinating Information and care requirements with other care providers.
- Reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with direct care-givers.
- Evaluating outcome of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with team members.
- Coordinating implementation of direct care-givers recommendations.
- Assesses and makes recommendations for high quality pain and symptom management.
- Monitors and educates patients, families, and clinical staff in advance care planning and decision-making.
Education and Experiences
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Prior experience in clinical nursing care in oncology, hospice, geriatrics, or intensive care.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a palliative care coordinator.
Application Closing Date
20th of February 2020 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application consisting of a short motivational statement of up to 300 words describing why you want this job and their CV to: email@example.com Please write the following in the subject file: “Application – PALLIATIVE CARE TEAM COORDINATOR – VI ”.