Sigma Consulting Group is searching for experienced and qualified Sales Analyst to join our client’s Company. The successful candidate will help our client optimize promotional and operational efforts through the analysis and prediction of sales trends and markets. The chosen candidate will assess data like customer metrics, competitor information, and sales channels to determine the best methods of increasing both revenue and market share. They may provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets. He/She will tend to work closely with sales and marketing teams while providing advice and guidance to decision-makers and company leadership.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations
- Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a sales analyst in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams